Our providers operate on an appointment basis. To schedule an appointment for yourself or your child, please call our office at 704-384-1080 between 8 a.m. and 4:45 p.m., Monday through Friday. If your child's condition requires immediate medical attention, we will try to provide care as soon as possible.
No show / late arrival policy
In an effort to maximize the time your physician spends with you and minimize your wait time, we have made changes to our No-Show and Late Arrival Policies as follows.
No show policy
Our “no-show” policy will affect all patients who do not keep their scheduled appointment or who cancel an appointment with less than a 24-hour notice.
- First No show-Patient/parent will receive a phone call and letter advising of our policy.
- Second No show-Patient/parent will receive a 2nd letter regarding our no-show policy.
- Third and subsequent no shows-May result in dismissal from practice.
Late arrival policy
Patients arriving more than 10 minutes late for a scheduled well visit or office visit appointment will be rescheduled for another time or day.
To help us deliver efficient service to all of our patients, please remember to:
- Call ahead to schedule an appointment.
- Arrive on time for your designated appointment. If you are visiting us for the first time, please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Give us 24-hour notification if you wish to cancel your appointment.
- Verify your insurance's coverage of our services prior to your visit.
- Bring your insurance card with you every time you visit us for a medical appointment.