Matthews Children's Clinic welcomes new patients. It is our goal to make your first visit as efficient and pleasant as possible. To help us achieve this goal, please arrive at least 15 minutes early to your appointment.
There are a few important things you will need to bring with you. These items are as follows:
- Your insurance card.
- Current prescriptions and over-the-counter medications your child is taking.
- Any herbal supplements or vitamins your child is taking.
- Immunization records and, if your child is transferring from another medical office, a copy of your child's previous medical records. You may either arrange for copies of your child's medical records to be sent to us or obtain a copy to bring with you.
- Your child's (patient's) social security number and your (guarantor's) social security number.
- Consent to treat form found under about our practice in the patient forms section. We do have hard copies if you do not have access to a printer.